Story of my life.
Poor doors: the segregation of London’s inner-city flat dwellersPoorer residents in capital’s developments forced to use different entrances and facilitiesLeft, the luxury lobby of One Commercial Street, marketed to wealthy City workers. Right, the side-alley entrance reserved for affordable housing tenants. Photographs: Sarah Lee
Think the ‘poor door’ phenomenon is US-only? Think again. It’s happening in London too.
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
Ricardo A. Leon, "Legacy Archive", 2013, Mixed Media.
Julia Cameron on how to get out of your own way and unblock the “spiritual electricity” of creative flow – a timelessly wonderful read from 1992
Man watches Star Wars for the first time and blogs it.(via rickwebb)
Most schools in rural India can’t afford basic supplies like desks, and most of the students attending them can’t afford backpacks.
The Bombay-based nonprofit Aarambh worked with designers to come up with an ingenious solution to both problems: Their simple stencil transforms old cardboard boxes into a convertible desk and school bag.